Mom! I got motivation to continue!

Well it's my fourth post already! Started from the first post, now we here!

Hi, peepz!

So now that you are kinda into Xcode. Let's talk about motivation to complete an app.

I have been frustrated over one simple bug, used hours to try to fix it and I never gave up.. Do you know why?

Okay. I'll tell ya.

I had a vision and a goal #lifegoal that I reeeeeally wanted to accomplish and make it to reality so that I can feel proud when saying I made that shitty game/app. Even though I spent f*@#&ing 12 hours fixing a little bug that could be fixed in two seconds...🖕

Don't be shy and not follow your intution, if you have an idea follow it. Don't let it go with the wind because some people are saying your idea isn't good enough. Just create, perfect it and upload it. The worst you can get is an warning from Apple saying that your is not good enough, but again perfect it (I'm speaking for both Apple and Android users now) and sooner or later it will up and running on the App Store (Sorry Android users, not totally sure how strict your app-upload submitions are). Of course this does does not only consider developing a game, but anything in general.

Anyways follow your intution and:
 Hope you guys enjoy this post!

Also make sure you check out my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/noobgamemaker/ and twitter: https://twitter.com/noobGameMaker where I'll post updates and other cool shit!
✌️ out! Have an awesome weekend! ❤️<3❤️<3❤️<3

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

let's start cookin' (making a game for iPhone)

It's time to get Schwifty in here! (Timers)

programming tips with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D