Mom look what I Made!

(first a little awkward) Hello, blogg!

Last year I made my self a goal I was going to make a game for iOS (iPhone and iPad) and release it!

My name is Finn, I sit in a wheelchair and I make apps/games for iOS! :) This is also my first blog post so don't expect much from it...

I've always been interested in games and how they were made. I remember as a kid playing videogames wondering how those wizard, also called game developers, made Mario move and jump like a maniac in Super Mario 64 for Nintendo 64. Now that I can make games myself and publish them, and beeing those wizards that make games I truly appreciate games more than before.

The games i'm making focuses on simplicity. Games should be simple, easy to pick up and away (expecially for iPhones and iPads). Simple rules, graphics and mechanics makes games more fun while on the move (in my opinion).

Therefore I made Dot Clash. Dot Clash is a game where the goal is just to merge the black dot into the other larger dot. Like this:



The game is hard, but simple to play. where you touch the screen the dots go in the opposite direction. The easiest game to compare it to is air hockey.

If you want to try the game search, search for Dot Clash on App Store and download the app which has this as the app icon: 
or just use this link right here: Dot Clash

Enjoy the game if you download it! :) 
Peace out blog!

Btw, mom is proud of me! :)

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

let's start cookin' (making a game for iPhone)

It's time to get Schwifty in here! (Timers)

programming tips with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D