My noob-ish Instaglam and twitter account

So it's my fifth post. :D :D :D

Yeah, time to tell you about my Instant gram and theettah since it's sooooo important theese days... :D



My Instagram📸

On my IG I post pictures of food and make up tutorials... Nah, i'm kidding! or am I.... Check out and see for yourself :P (Or just scroll down...)
















There I post updates on my games that are already on App Store, funny moments and the progress i'm having when making new games.


Twitter is used to communicate with you peeps and is also used for updates as well!

Short post, but hope you enjoy anyways! :D

✌ out!




Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

let's start cookin' (making a game for iPhone)

It's time to get Schwifty in here! (Timers)

programming tips with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D